Monday, June 4, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!



Spring has definitely sprung. When I was growing up it was this time of the year my mother would tackle her deep, deep cleaning. Unfortunately I have inherited the gene and have been cleaning cupboards, etc which brings us to the topic of this week's blog. The kitchen is the first place I started. Upon investigating I didn't realize my dishes were in such bad shape...I had a set of NICK ware rather than dishware. Good thing UFS has these beautiful dish sets,at $59.99 with a $30 gift card. I just can't decide which set I like most. Then there are my storage containers...the cabinet that explodes each time the door is opened, with lids flying and containers all over. The amazing part is that none of them matched...So I bought myself a whole new matching set and while I was there I bought a new tea kettle, and new pots and pans, and new wine glasses. (Should have gotten a bottle of Apothic Red to put in them). I love my new cabinets all shiny, clean and organized.





~Claire Serafin Wiegand

No comments:

Post a Comment