Friday, June 22, 2012

Cleaning our closet... everything but the skeletons!!

Why not have a beautiful closet? That's the question I asked myself. We're moving so everything in my closet is going to have to come out of my closet and go into the new closet. After I unload the stuff that has shrunk and no longer fits (Shrinking clothes yea, right) and the outdated outfits, I'm going to put the remainder of my wardrobe on those fancy no slip Joy Mangano hangers. I think I'll just get red ones because that's my favorite color. UFS carries the single hangers and the multiple hangers that accommodate four pairs of slacks, or maybe I'll get the Wonder Hanger that was advertised on TV. You know the one you can hang five shirts on, then un-kook it from the rod and let it dangle. Supposedly it triples your closet space. (Every self-respecting female knows there's never enough closet space.)



~Claire Serafin Wiegand




No comments:

Post a Comment