Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

So my girlfriend Liz is getting married. In traditional style she has picked the month of June. Of course I didn't tell her why that's such a popular month for wedding....It seems long ago when spring sprung our forefathers took their annual bath. So as not to waste it the nuptials were soon after. If the bride missed hers she was allowed to carry a bunch of sweet smelling flowers to disguise any unpleasant scents.

(Our forefathers smelling their finest)

Well, Liz came to me complaining about all the huge expense of getting married. It is then I told her all about the bargains available at UFS in the wedding department. There are tiaras, cake toppers (I really like the one with the two lovebirds on the swing), bouquets, invitations, bubbles, etc, etc, etc.



A customer from California purchased a cake topper from us online and we mailed it out to her. She said our selection was unique and AFFORDABLE. So Liz made a trip to UFS and she tells me she saved hundreds of dollars. So the wedding is on, Liz and John in June...Good Luck Guys!