Sunday, January 24, 2010

$$$: The Universal Language

So I was called into the office....just like my grade school nightmare of being called into the Principal's Office. Shaking and nervous my dad and uncle approached the subject of my beloved blog. They don't think anyone reads my blog much less shops at UFS.

Now I know some of you out there who read these misceellaneous musings are customers. Some of you are internet customers and some of you are coming to our store. If you all want me to keep my job you need to help.

I talked them into giving my blog readers a $10 gift card if they come into the store and ask for it. Now they think no one will show up. HELP ME prove to them you guys are really out there!!!! This offer is for 1 month and expires Mar.1, 2010. Please make sure you tell whoever takes care of you to indicate BLOG on our paperwork. I will be forever grateful.

Your UFS Blog Diva

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I need to come in and shop for a new dining table and stove!

    ReplyDelete