Monday, December 14, 2009

Hands off me booty, me hearties!

Webmaster Dan and I were walking through the store when suddenly he stops dead in his tracks and gasps... I'm like, "What's going on there, crazy?" (I'm very sensitive and supportive like that).

He thought the above said "Booty Tray" not Boot Tray, which, obviously would be concerning on all levels. #1 Why would you need a tray for your booty? unless we're talking about a pirate's booty-- then really you'd want a caste or a sturdy trunk of some kind to store your booty. #2 Why would my father or uncle purchase a bunch of booty trays for the store? Do they know something I don't? Like there is a big market out there for a booty holder other than pants?

Don't worry... I made fun of Webmaster Dan something fierce for his confusion. And then I let him take this picture of me so that he could return the favor and mock me in kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment