Thursday, November 19, 2009

giving thanks...

As Thanksgiving approaches, I start to think about the things I am thankful for... good health, De Loach wine, Most Wanted vodka, an understanding boyfriend, comfortable recliners, and this man, who I've mentioned before:Sales Rep Extraordinaire-- Franklin's own, John Beard! Now, before I go any further, let me say the female sales associates, customer service ladies and myself got together and voted-- He was a mite more attractive before he cut his hair... He promised to grow it out for us if we bought these recliners:
You want to know a secret? we would have bought the recliners anyway... Because they are AWESOME! They come in three, beautiful holiday chenilles and in one arm is a cup holder, storage (for your remote, tv guide, etc.) and buttons to activate heat and massage in the seat and in the back. In the other arm is a lil' frosty fridge cooler!.
Did I mention it's only $399? And that Franklin has a lifetime warranty? I think I might have... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment