Monday, November 30, 2009

grandmaman's tv room

When I was little we spent a lot of time at my grandmother's house... I mean, A LOT. She only lived about six blocks away so that was probably a contributing factor.

In her family room she had, possibly, the UGLIEST sofa I have ever seen... Of course I didn't know it at the time. As a child it was just a regular sofa--one you sat on to watch cartoons or old musicals (we were the only elementary school age children who knew the entire score to "High Society").

As an adult, one who is understandably very passionate about furniture, I now know her sofa was hideous. There was one pretty awesome piece she had in that room, the TV room. That was her tea cart. You know, we never had tea on it... She kept a lamp on it and I think a potted plant, but it was pretty cool.

While this isn't quite like my grandmother's it's still pretty awesome, and on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment