Saturday, August 22, 2009

What I will be drinking this weekend...

Welcome to a regular segment I like to call "what I will be drinking this weekend"... Tonight it's:

Most Wanted Vodka

Most Wanted Vodka is brewed in Kansas (who knew vodka could come from Kansas!?!?!?!), by High Plains Distillery.

The owner writes on his website that "My family has been in the alcohol business for six generations but this is the first time it has been legal. Of course in the hills of western North Carolina and Eastern Kentucky that was the tradition and a way of life..." How crazy is that? And I thought my family business had the market cornered on fun.

This is a modestly priced vodka with an immodest, almost unladylike, taste! It has become my (and my mother's) GO TO vodka.


And in case you were wondering, yes, we do carry olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment