Monday, October 19, 2009

trips and savings

Well, this past weekend I got out of town and went to Washington D.C. to visit a bunch of my college friends who live there.

I had a blast, of course! We saw a couple of movies and went to a concert of my most favorite performer. I also took the opportunity of being back in our nation's capital to gorge myself on ethnic food-- sushi, thai, and Gordon Biersch (which of these three does not belong?).

On Saturday my buddy, Kyle, and I went to the Newseum, a new museum in D.C. that focuses on- you guessed it- news!
I cannot recommend it more highly. SO interesting.

Somehow, some way, the store went on without me! ;) We actually had a very special event for some of our friends and family this weekend. To ensure you get on our mailing list for these special savings events, go to our website and sign up for our deal club!

No comments:

Post a Comment