Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lil' less conversation...

...lil' more action please!

So last Spring, my mother and I headed down to Tupelo, Mississippi (the birthplace of Elvis) for a furniture show. And yes, while we had an inordinate amount of fun checking out the different sofas and making some pretty good deals with a variety of manufacturers... THE BEST PART was on the way home, we stopped in Memphis to visit Graceland.

It was awesome! We got to tour his planes! We saw the house (the man had a white sofa that looked 15 ft. long-- I kid you not!)! We got to see all his awards and pretty, sparkly jump suits!

It was pretty cool (and I'm not like an Elvis groupie type of a person). If you were wondering, my mom is!

In a similar vein of Elvis Awesome-ness, we have these very cool 17" totes. $9.99 WHILE QUANTITIES LAST! I think they're going to go fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment