Monday, January 7, 2013

Get It While It's Hot!

So Christmas is over and we are looking forward to 2013....or are we? With all of this talk of fiscal cliffs, debt ceilings and recessions; it’s easy to be skeptical about our economic certainty. What I have managed to understand is that the cost of living as we know it today is going to get considerably more expensive. Sam Johnson told me he heard on the news milk may be going up to $7.00 a gallon this year. What will the prices of other beverages (adult beverages) do? I don't know but I'm not taking any chances... I'm going to stock up on all my favorites, like Svedka vodka, Berringer Honey Burbon, and my delightful Skinnygirl chardonney. I'll save some money and forget the garnishes, olives, cherries, etc. So be prepared when you go over the cliff. If there's no choice I plan on being well stocked when I take my tumble into 2013.

~Claire Serafin Wiegand



No comments:

Post a Comment