Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Deck The Halls... Twice For The Same Price!

Yea, yea I know it feels like Thanksgiving just ended but this year I'm not waiting for the last minute... I'm getting my house ready, decorated and my gifts purchased. I can't believe UFS has already marked down their Christmas ornaments, decorations and gifts to 50% off. The ornaments are magical. There are long narrow glass icicles, round chubby spheres of joyful colors, and everything in between. The pre-lit trees are awesome and eliminate so much work... there's garland, lights, wreaths and much, much more... stockings for your mantel, festive seasonal dishware, trays for cookies (yum, yum), etc. Don't forget to pick up a Nativity set, because we all know the Reason for the Season. Merry Preparing and Have a great Holiday Season.
~Claire Serafin Wiegand





No comments:

Post a Comment