Monday, July 16, 2012

UFS Has Baby Supplies? Who knew!

Well I've kept the secret as long as I can. One of my children is expecting, August 12 is the day. Being captive on the furniture side I didn't realize all the "Baby Stuff " UFS carries. If I knew if it was going to be a girl or a boy (they don't want to know) I would be so much more accurate in my selections... So I had to be creative... a pink camo diaper bag could work... Don't you think? Diapers are fine unisex... and so are the little, tiny bibs, adorable outfits that say "Daddy is the Boss", and little socks. (Really can anyone's feet be so small and precious?). To say this is not an exciting time would be a lie. You watch your children grow and developed, come into their own, select a partner, and recreate the reality that you lived. Wow... How blessed are we! Can't wait to see how much better they do with the whole parenting thing. (I know they're not going to like the pink camo diaper bag). I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment