Friday, September 9, 2011

Football Frenzy

I don't know what's better. The beginning of the school year to signify the beginning of High School football or the start of College football. Some people could arguably say that the season opener for the NFL is the best part of the fall as well. Either way it goes we have awesome deals year round to support any need that one may have. I must say I am a football fan and I personally prefer to watch the Junior Football League (JFL) in the area more than anything. We have a pop-up cooler at UFS that would be perfect to put water in for my nephew's entire team when it's his week to bring beverages. Because his games are on Saturday mornings the cooler can also double as a great tailgating tool Friday night for the high school games. I plan to go see my Alma mater play in October for the Homecoming game and will definitely need a cooler and chair for tailgating purposes. Nothing better than a cooler on wheels that has easy access to the beverages. Another great tailgating item will be the Bulls-Eye washers game. It's great for this time of the year.

I think I'm set for some great football! How about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment