Monday, March 28, 2011


When is the right time to plant flowers? Anytime is the right time, but now is the best time! I was walking through the store today and I thought even though the weather is a little cool I should plant some plants and flowers. We have just about everything you need right here at our store. We have a trailer load of plastic pots to start your planting season right. There are a variety of these pots in our store just waiting for homes. After you get the soil and plastic pot go ahead and pick up a bag of our Organic Seed Starter Mix to make sure your plants grow healthy and strong. While this is definitely my first time planting flowers on my own I think this should be fun. What else is needed? Hmmm...

Oh that's right we come to the seeds which can also be found in our store. We have pretty flower seeds. (I hope I don't kill these flowers!) I see that we also sell watering cans, I think I should pick one up along with a water hose. I think when the weather gets warm again I'm going to get much use out of all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment