Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Staying warm and fuzzy all over....



What better way to spend winter months in the Midwest than inside on a sofa? That's my favorite thing to do! I enjoy a glass of wine and a good book or any good television show any night while watching the snow fall or the temperature drop. Just like me, many of my friends have lived in the Midwest all of our lives and every winter we complain about the weather. Our favorite way to cope is hanging out together at home watching TV and enjoying adult beverages. We are all young and fresh into a job or career and living on our own. New living room furniture is all but expected in this new phase of our lives; however, most of us can't afford it. (Come in and ask about our financing!) While walking through the furniture store I found something that spiked my interest as well as made me think of my friends who could use it as well. We have a room group with a sofa, loveseat, 3 tables, and 2 lamps ranging in price from $599.00-$799.00. (That's a good range, right?)


The motion furniture I found at the store seemed like a great solution for nights alone as well as nights with friends. This furniture comes in leather, which is my preference, as well as other fabrics. At first glance I imagined myself sitting on the couch with a glass of Riesling in the cupholder (Yeah a cupholder in the furniture, cool right?!) and a book watching the snow fall. Then I imagined my friends sitting on the couch with a cocktail while watching the biggest NBA game for the week. The sofa and loveseat (with cupholders!!!) are priced at $1,448.00 and there's a sofa and recliner option as well. That's priced at $899.00. (Not too terrible!) I think after I pick out my furniture I'll make sure to go across the street and pick up a couple of bottles of wine as well. They'll come in handy once everything is delivered. Sound like a good idea? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment