Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time for School

I can't believe the summer is almost over! It seems like it barely started, yet when I'm driving down Central Illinois roads and I see all the beautiful ripening crops, I know that fall is coming. The corn is probably 6-8 feet tall and the soybeans are lush and full. Another dead give-a-way is when I come to UFS and see all the "Back to School" supplies on the shelves- everything from paper, pencils, lunch boxes, back packs, etc. It's hard to believe just how many little things kids need for school- they can really pile up.Poor kids! They're really going to miss swimming, fishing, hiking, playing video games, sleeping in, no homework, and summer ice cream and Popsicles. :) But, oh well... let's bring on the FOOTBALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment