Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time to get a little dirty...

The weather in Central Illinois the past week has been amazing. I've found myself searching for excuses to get outside. When I see those plants start to poke their little heads from beneath the dirt, I go into my GARDENING MODE. Well, this spring has found me lacking some crucial inventory for my quest. So I went to the store and purchased soil, pots, gloves, tools, etc.


Check out all of these cool vegetable seeds... only $0.25!!

Lots of pots too!!

I'm thinking about kicking it up a notch with some garden sculptures (gazing ball), bench, or wind chimes. Soon the patio pots will be filled with geraniums, and impatients providing all of us true natural beauty. Then as long as I don't get distracted by the consistently lousy Cubs my garden will be GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment