Sunday, September 13, 2009

What happens in Vegas....

... is a lot of furniture buying! And what happens won't stay in there.

I'm off to Las Vegas for a few days for the Furniture Show! Usually I go with my mother but this year I'm going with my brother, Gerard.


What happens is all the furniture manufacturers show all their new products (its pretty exciting...). I'm a little nervous about it... not gonna lie. My mom is the furniture/accessory Queen (also queen of the video poker machines, but I dont think she wanted the world to know that...), so she always takes the lead. It is over 12 million square feet of furniture! In three days!


But Gerard refuses to go with me so the tickets Mom and I bought for "Thunder from Down Under" are going to go to waste! Ha Ha! Kidding... Sort of.

So I will keep everyone posted about all the cool stuff I see.... or if I strike it big on the penny slots. High Rollah-- RIGHT HERE BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment